Those participant who do not hold an annual competition cycling license, must obtain a temporary license by completing the section in the registration form, valid only for this race and approved by the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation (RFEC).
This temporary license costs an additional 10€ per day and allows you to compete in the corresponding category, with the same rights as any other participant.
April 23, closing of registrations.
Teams can register even if they don’t have the final list with the name of all cyclists..
Upon registration, it’s only required to identify the captain so a team can sign and make changes until May.
The team captain may make changes to the list of participants until April 23th or close the team; from this date onwards, no further modification will be allowed and the teams will remain locked.
Limited registration, available 289 out of 400 riders.
- Promotional prices on November 15th and 16th. SUPER REDUCED PRICES.
- 10 to 19 riders, 10% discount from the regular rate.
- 20 to 29 riders, 15% discount from the regular rate.
- 30 on, 20% discount from the regular rate.
contact for promotion in email@example.com
- Access for the teams to the Participation Area
- Box to share with teams.
- Access for members of the staff to the Participation Area
- Access to victualling supplies in the BOXES area
- Access Parking Paddock (Participants) .1 pass every two cyclists.
- Possibility of camping with Auto-Caravan in the enabled area (+ € 10 light / water)
- Competitor Gift Bag
- Wardrobe Service
- Electrical terminals available
- Equipment control Chips
- Identifying Dorsal
- Classification in real time on screens.
- Access to free WI-FI
- Rankings at the end of the competition
- Accident & R.C insurance
- Medical care
- Mechanical Assistance
- Physiotherapy Assistance
- Toilets and showers
CATEGORIES FOR 2018